loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
01-02-2017 06:21
(permalink)
Though these features were not available in the previously failed Samsung Galaxy Note 7 [jambo.pk].

23-02-2017 16:21
(permalink)
How to Recover Deleted files from Samsung [android-recovery-transfer.com]
You can solve this problem with ease. Android Data Recovery supports to recover deleted data from your mobile, including Contacts, Call History, SMS Messages, Photos, Videos, Audio, WhatsApp Messages, and other files. How to Recover Deleted data on Samsung Galaxy [android-recovery-transfer.com]
This is a good news for those who want to recover their important data. If you do not have a backup, you can try to download and install Android Data Recovery on your computer, then allow it to scan out your lost data in simple steps. 
How to Print Text Messages from Android [android-recovery-transfer.com]
It allows you to preview and extract them to your computer.
How to Retrieve lost Contacts from Samsung [android-recovery-transfer.com]

27-07-2017 10:42
(permalink)
Last month I broke my smartphone and deleted some data.
I found here https://www.cleverfiles.com/android-data-recovery.html good and simple data recovery tool for my android smartphone. I was pleased because I could restore important data files. You can follow the instructions and recover deleted files. It is very convenient

16-07-2018 12:35
(permalink)
You can restore it easily by easily using the button back up, but this can be done earlier also.

06-08-2018 13:49
(permalink)
There is a option for backup. Everyday backup can be done. If problem persists then you can call Togofogo.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread