loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
24-12-2007 13:01
(permalink)
my iPhone screen shows white apple logo, sometimes it shows a circle around it.. if this pic. comes the iPhone reboots automatically? any idea why this is happening?

07-02-2008 11:15
(permalink)
it is strange. i never came across such thing on my iPhone. have you contacted support team, they might be able to help you out?

08-07-2019 07:24
(permalink)
Actually, it is a common issue that many Apple users experience. It's likely that there is an iOS system issue your iPhone gets into. To solve it, you can simply restore your iPhone in DFU mode or recovery mode, have a hard reset, or directly use a Mac iPhone system recovery [joyoshare.com]
All the solutions are proved to be useful. Notably, the iPhone repair tool can help you in various aspects, like black screen, iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes, iPhone won't restore, iPhone no service, etc.
Related: How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo [joyoshare.com]

03-12-2019 11:24
(permalink)
Why your iPhone stuck on white Apple logo [tuneskit.com]? It may be caused by the following three reasons.
The first one is hardware issues, which is one of the startup routine of your iPhone to checks in with. Besides, software problem like file transfer, restoring, iOS upgrade can also result in the accident of iPhone stuck on apple logo. The last one may be related to the jailbreak error.
If you want to get out of this status, you can try forcing restart it or using iTunes to restore it. But using iTunes to restore iPhone will lose all data. So TunesKit iOS System Recovery [tuneskit.com] is here for you to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo without data loss. It's easy to operate and the sucess rate is super high. You can have a try.

18-04-2020 15:09
(permalink)
iPhone stuck on Apple log, now there are so many iPhone system recovery tool [tuneskit.com] for you fix iphone stuck in recovery mode, apple logo, black/blue/white screen, headphone mode, jailbreak, etc with several clicks.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread