loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 6
23-02-2022 09:30
(permalink)
I know this is a bit off topic but I didn't know where else to ask.
My wife and I are considering buying a preconstruction condo in the
romantic zone and have a contract in hand that I'd like to go over with a
lawyer. Does anyone have a lawyer/resource that they'd recommend using
that specializes in this type of thing? Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

मूल्यांकन: 2
23-02-2022 11:39
(permalink)
My wife and I had an opportunity to buy land in Kenya. We wanted to take out a mortgage to build a house. Is it possible to get legal support for such a transaction?

मूल्यांकन: 0
23-02-2022 13:18
(permalink)
Undoubtedly the desire to buy a romantic place is lovely. But without a thorough knowledge of the local laws, it can be dangerous to risk investing in real estate. After such a transaction, I know a family who had to seek legal assistance due to criminal prosecution for real estate fraud. They were well advised by the site https://federal-lawyer.com/criminal-law/white-collar-crimes/ [federal-lawyer.com] , where they can find a team capable of providing real help. Probably every lawyer with years of experience has experience at home and abroad. Consultation with a good lawyer before the transaction is the first thing.

मूल्यांकन: 2
15-07-2022 06:54
(permalink)
@QoutroRoll, of course, everything is possible. You simply have to get in touch with the right person to consult and support you in decision-making. My cousin Sam makes for living here at https://www.erasethecase.com/about-expungement-lawyers/ [erasethecase.com]. I'm not a dumbass, and I get it well that an expungement lawyer is not quite what you're looking for. If you need it, I might get you in touch with him, and he'll suggest a perfect attorney for your situation. Btw, sorry for asking, but why did you choose to buy land in Kenya?
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread