loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 6
26-01-2022 10:49
(permalink)
Has anyone had an email from Canada stating that TEXTNOW or lose your phone number (it goes on to say) Don't forget to send a message or call one of your contacts now.
The Box says Click Now and in small print Copyright 2018 Enflick 375 Hagey Blvd Suite 310 Waterloo, Ontaria, Canada N21 6R5

To me it was clearly a scam but I cannot get it off either my Samson Laptop or my ipad.
On the odd occasions I am able to move it to my BIN and then delete for
ever it will not go. If it goes you can be sure that it will be back in
the morning.
This has been going on for about four weeks and no on has been able to help me.
The overall mystery to this saga is that it is sent to my email address which they have spelt it wrongly and some in U Case.

मूल्यांकन: 0
26-01-2022 11:11
(permalink)
Can't tell ya, my man

मूल्यांकन: 0
26-01-2022 11:13
(permalink)
Never enter your data to sites that you don't know. These are 100% scam sites that want to get your data for their own benefit. Now, to no longer receive emails from this smiley, you can simply block it and complain. Also, if I were you, I would call the state service engaged in catching scammers and tell them about my case. I think you would have protected a lot of people from these scammers this way. And in general, I would advise anyone who often uses the Internet and email then go to www.wpaudioplayer.com [wpaudioplayer.com] because, on this site, I recently read an article about how to permanently protect yourself from scammers. I think that such articles are helpful in our time.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread