loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 6
18-01-2022 10:24
(permalink)
I want to make an appointment with a dentist and get examined.
I looked at the NHs website to find dentists. But none of them accept NHs patients... Now I have called 20 different dentists, and NONE of them accepts new patients, they all say that I need to pay privately.
I just don't get it. I pay taxes for the National Health Service. And am I expected to pay for private medical care if I want to be regularly examined by a dentist?
I don't mind paying £20 to the NHS. But I paid 70 pounds privately... for which, I assume, a 15-minute meeting is scheduled.... no way.
How can I get treatment from an NHS dentist??

मूल्यांकन: 0
18-01-2022 11:18
(permalink)
Hi, I'm asking the same question, tell me what happened when you solve this problem

मूल्यांकन: 0
18-01-2022 12:32
(permalink)
That’s really strange. It should work like that. For the most of my life, I did not care about my teeth since I had no problems. But three months ago I decided to visit the dentist and when he told me about my teeth condition I was shocked. I spent tons of money during that time, and two days ago, I finally got an aligner from https://smiledoctors.com/treatment/invisalign-aligners/ [smiledoctors.com].  It’s really comfortable and effective
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread