loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 6
08-12-2021 09:32
(permalink)
Accessing of Knowledge Management module in Microsoft Word is introduced in Paris release.
One can access Knowledge Management of ServiceNow from Word by deploying the Knowledge Management - Add-in for Microsoft Word.
Using this add-in, we can Create, Edit and Publish the articles.

*** Once article is Published, Workflow will be under Review if the
article has valid approvals.The access is dependent on the roles
assigned to the user.
Prerequisites:  Need an admin role to deploy the Manifest file in Office365.
Note:
The KM add-in for MS Word is accessible only in MS Office online. We cannot access this add-in on desktop MS Word app.
Let us look on step-by-step process to access KM on MS Word.
Step 1: Activate the plugin in ServiceNow
Activate the plugin for Knowledge Management - Add-in for Microsoft Word in ServiceNow.
System Applications > All Available Applications > All.
Step 2: Download Manifest file.
In the Filter navigator,
ServiceNow Add-Ins for Office > Office Add-In-Manifests>Click on Knowledge Management>Download Manifest.

मूल्यांकन: 0
08-12-2021 11:57
(permalink)
thanks for the info. Does anyone know where can I download the latest version of windows?

मूल्यांकन: 0
08-12-2021 12:28
(permalink)
Thanks for the information! For the past six years, I have used windows seven, and I didn’t want to update because I got used to it. Everyone told me that I should update to windows ten, but I just hated the fact that I had to get used to a new system. I kept on using windows 7 for a bit more until my computer corrupted. While fixing my computer, I borrowed my friend's laptop, and he had windows 10. I was shocked by how comfy it was in use. I understood that I was wrong about windows ten and immediately decided to switch. As soon as my computer was fixed, I installed the windows 10 pro license key from https://mylegitkeys.com/. [mylegitkeys.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread