loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 6
22-11-2021 08:21
(permalink)
While this tutorial was really helpful, I would like to share my experience as it was niot a smooth process as I thought it would be.
ILearn.exe was never getting all the codes on the first attempt.  I would get just a few commands (less than ten).  For every fucntion I had to try 20-30 times before getting the correct codes.  They would show up on 4 lines in the program.  Most air conditioning / heat pump units use command structures that are quite long (i.e. sending back fan / heat mode, temperature etc. every time).  I suspect this is why the codes were hard to be properly learned compared to my DVD player for instance.
What I did is copy and paste "as is" the codes without trimming.  Then in Resource Editor in, I copied the codes.  They would still show up in 4 lines, then I reunited the codes so they would all appear in a single line and added the ",
,\l" at the end.  Also note that I was getting a weird small circle symbol before the "sendir" command which I erased.  I could have used the trim fucntion but since the codes I was getting at first were not working (later found out later on the "numerous attemps to get codes" step I was skipping 
https://forum.universal-devices.com/uploads/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif
 ), I was suspecting the trim function corrupted the codes.  Might not be the case at all, I'll try it later on.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread