loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 6
26-10-2021 10:39
(permalink)
I was experiencing some CC symptoms and wanted to know if you felt back pain and when. I bleed in the intervals between menstruation and after sexual intercourse. Sometimes for up to a week and a half. I always put it down to taking pills. (Irregular periods) every time I try to make an appointment for a smear test, I end up bleeding a day or two before I have to cancel. It takes 2 weeks for me to be examined by a general practitioner in my operating room.
My back hurts in the evenings, but I just attribute it to overwork. Last Monday, I started having constant pain in my lower back. I tried all kinds of hot water bottles, ice packs, voltarol cream, ibuprofen and codamol. Nothing helped, and it's quite painful with such pressure as pain. I'm going to see my doctor today.
What was your back pain like? I searched the internet and didn't find a description of a specific type of back pain for CC. I'm worried it might be something serious, as nothing has helped ease the pain. My grandmother also died of cervical cancer 42 years ago. Does this put me at greater risk?

मूल्यांकन: 0
26-10-2021 14:37
(permalink)
Do not forget that problems can also have another cause, so do not just look for a dermatologist

मूल्यांकन: 0
26-10-2021 14:39
(permalink)
I'm not a doctor yet, but I have some medical studies. So I could somehow help you out of the ones I know. So, this type of cancer is a dangerous one, but not so dangerous that it can not be maintained in a state not very dangerous for your life. Truly in such cases can occur someone middle back pain [chiropractorsnearmemaryland.com], but this is a normal phenomenon. What I would advise you is not to focus on these small problems, but to treat the main disease. With this method you will be able to get rid of pain and other post-factum effects. I wish you a speedy recovery.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread