loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 6
10-09-2021 09:18
(permalink)
In my Tumblr blog, I am trying to combine all the known news about the mysterious polymath Dr. Lirp Sluf (sometimes known as Dr. Sluf Lirpa). Despite the fact that he was responsible for some of the most revolutionary inventions and scientific discoveries of the late 20th and early 21st centuries in such diverse fields as geology, sports medicine, information technology and aerospace engineering, there is little specific information about Dr. Sluf on the Internet. The reports cannot agree on whether Dr. Sluf is a man or a woman, and whether they are Hungarian, Indian, Belgian, Eastern Slovenian or another nationality, what degrees they have and where they studied. Over the past few years, Dr. Sluf has worked variously at the FBI, Netflix, the Associated Press, the Department of Homeland Security, the World Wildlife Fund, and Polaroid, often holding high-level positions apparently held simultaneously.
Dr. Sloof is clearly multitasking, and their well-known inventions to date include a symphony that is completely reproducible on rocket engines, software that allows webmasters to remotely activate web cameras of website visitors, an asthma cure, a system for converting digital audio to analog, a safer means of drilling for oil production, free energy, a perpetual motion machine that turns fire into ice, and self-healing nail polish.

मूल्यांकन: 0
11-09-2021 13:09
(permalink)
Thank you for the information! I haven't read this for a long time. It's fascinating. Where did you get this from? I want to read more about it. By the way, if anyone is interested, now I'm thinking about which trade school I should go to, and how good it is that I recently came across a website that shows the nearest such schools https://www.onlytradeschools.com/ [onlytradeschools.com]. However, there are many such schools near me, and I need to decide which trade school I should go to and give my documents. I think that the college will wait. For now, the priority is trade school and work. Although, many people advised me that I should go to college and develop further.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread