loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
16-08-2021 11:24
(permalink)
Every business profession and job becomes possible thanks to its participants, who are actually responsible for the success of this business or work. Just as Forex is a great business, we can't see its participants in detail. can you explain who are the participants of the Forex market in general?

17-08-2021 12:50
(permalink)
Will financial education be useful in this case ?

17-08-2021 12:53
(permalink)
Newcomers imagine trading on the exchange as an extraordinarily complicated and unclear process, which makes no sense to delve into without special education. Of course, having a financial education is a huge plus, which can become one of the essential foundations for successful Forex trading, but if you don't have one, it doesn't mean you don't have a chance. You don't have to know all the secrets of Forex trading to succeed. It is enough to have an analytical mind, learn Forex chart patterns [timthomas.co], study the main factors that influence exchange rates, master the basics of Forex trading, and know the basics of technical and fundamental analysis.

19-02-2022 15:05
(permalink)
I am new to the cryptocurrency trading industry, so realizing the potential risks, I decided to find a major exchange that has proven itself from the best side. My choice is the binance [napbots.com] exchange, because they have one of the lowest fees, ease of purchase, transaction security, they have their own application supported by any operating system in the world. So far, I am satisfied with the cooperation with this exchange.

14-06-2022 10:45
(permalink)
If you are a beginner, then I highly recommend you to start reading various articles on the Internet, I recently found an excellent one and recommend you to read the fact that https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com/business/forecast-the-future-of-the-foreign-exchange-market/ [theinvestorspodcast.com] there is a lot of useful information here that will be useful for both beginners and experienced.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread