loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
29-07-2021 19:46
(permalink)
A Sydney Trains driver has stopped a morning service to rescue a kookaburra after an injured bird got stuck on the tracks.
The driver noticed the kookaburra lying on the railway while driving to Sydney on Sunday, when the local bird refused to fly away after the beep.
A passenger on the train said the kookaburra looked "a bit battered" as it was accidentally lying between the tracks.
"He (the driver) stopped the train in time, jumped out and took the kookaburra in a spare vest," the passenger wrote on the Internet.
The driver stopped several workmates, who later drove up to help their colleague save him.
Later, the local bird was taken to the wildlife center for observation.

29-07-2021 20:58
(permalink)
It was the only reasonable solution. Go Australian, this is the real Australian spirit

29-07-2021 21:00
(permalink)
Ahhh, how cute.

29-07-2021 21:04
(permalink)
I often travel by train, and I notice that all the drivers are so kind and humane, it's very cool. One of the main advantages we can use when choosing the train is that it is usually cheaper than air travel in most cases. If our budget is limited, we still want to go on an adventure, because we can choose train tickets to different destinations. Some of them have even become famous, such as dbfahrplanauskunft.net [dbfahrplanauskunft.net], on which you can travel around Europe. I hope my comment was helpful to you and you will enjoy a train trip soon. Best of luck
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread