loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 4
08-07-2021 14:02
(permalink)
At the Academy, I'm wondering if cadets can start their own business? I heard they can't, so I wanted to double check. Also, are cadets allowed to invest in stocks, or is it also prohibited? Thanks!

मूल्यांकन: 6
08-07-2021 14:05
(permalink)
Business is a very complex system. My father had a similar business. I will not say that his business was successful. Very often my father took out loans, but this is normal, the main thing is that the business makes a profit.

मूल्यांकन: 0
08-07-2021 14:06
(permalink)
Often people are afraid to open their own business because, since childhood, they were taught that they should first study well and then look for a job in a prestigious organization. Those who dared to ask whether they should create their own company were told that for this, you need to be a millionaire, have good friends among the authorities, etc. In short, only the chosen ones can become businessmen, and everyone else should work for these chosen ones, tolerate unloved work, hold on to any salary. All these negative attitudes are sometimes so strong that a person takes someone else's opinion about the impossibility of starting a business for his own. He is gnawed by fear: whether it will be possible to accumulate the necessary amount, whether it will be possible to find his niche, whether there is a chance to become successful eventually. Don't be afraid. If you make an effort and do everything right, you will undoubtedly achieve excellent results. I realized this thanks to https://factorforyou.com/oil-and-gas-factoring/ [factorforyou.com], and I'm insanely happy!
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread