loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 4
04-07-2021 22:53
(permalink)
I would like to know if it is possible to replace the roof air conditioner with a heat pump. There is only one air conditioner in my trailer. If there is a topic about replacing air conditioners with heat pumps, please point me in this direction. Am I missing something ? What should I know about ? It would be nice to have equipment that works quieter.

मूल्यांकन: 0
05-07-2021 19:43
(permalink)
I used to have many problems with my air conditioners, and I was always having them repaired. There were various problems, every time I fixed them. Sometimes I even bought another air conditioner. But recently my good friend advised me a company on maintenance of air conditioners and other equipment for heating. I applied to them one time, they did everything, and I had no problems. But I have a few air conditioners, they did everything and helped me avoid problems with them. All in all, I was satisfied. I would like to know if anyone can advise a company to repair vacuum cleaners because I have an excellent vacuum cleaner, it broke, and I do not want another. I would be grateful. airconservicing.org [airconservicing.org]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread