loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 4
07-05-2021 09:04
(permalink)
How can we do case management in medicine?
How can we check medical records of pacients?

मूल्यांकन: 0
07-05-2021 09:15
(permalink)
I think there are many services that allow you to watch such recordings

07-05-2021 09:23
(permalink)
Yes, you're right. Of course, you can go to a clinic in your city, but there are also online services. For example I work as a doctor and I was recently recommended https://www.iinsight.biz/ [iinsight.biz] where I keep track of the indicators and patient records, as well as keep all the records. This is very convenient in fact for doctors, since now all this can be done online.
If you want to find some records, try to contact a doctor with this request and make an appointment about it in one of the online services. This way you can keep in touch and get the information you need from home.

07-06-2021 17:54
(permalink)
There are lots of ways to manage medical cases. I am a doctor and operating patients for almost 10 years. I have lots of experience to manage medical cases and I am planning to invest in the Pharma Ad Agency [amraandelma.com] to promote my ideas to advise the new doctors and patients on how to take care of their health. After so many years as a doctor now I would like to work for the welfare of human beings.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread