loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 4
08-02-2021 12:17
(permalink)
This is currently not clear. We'll need to see more details.
Some people assume that they can pay their tax penalties and change the company names and continue what they were doing...
Some people think that the owners face a prison sentence,,,

मूल्यांकन: 0
08-02-2021 17:39
(permalink)
This is very bad

मूल्यांकन: 0
08-02-2021 17:59
(permalink)
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}You already got your taxes back in a way, you have good roads, police, hospitals and schools. Maybe not all roads are in good condition but the majority of them, especially in big city are pretty big. I was in Russia last summer and comparing to their roads, our roads are perfect. I run a small business now during the pandemic I understood why I payed the taxes all this years. The whole Spring and Summer my bakery wasn't working and the state was giving me money for paying the rent and the workers. This was a small amount of money but I didn't bankrupt.

मूल्यांकन: 2
28-09-2021 23:43
(permalink)
I don't know about you at all, but in my opinion it's kind of useless to pay taxes. The state demands that we pay taxes for literally everything that we have and plan to buy. In turn, what does the state do? Recently, thanks to a similar service https://www.thepaystubs.com/ [thepaystubs.com] I was able to find out the approximate amount of income and the amount of taxes paid. I personally do not understand what the state does and why I pay huge taxes, the roads in my city are just terrible and no one is going to fix them.Of course, I understand that the state is not only engaged in repairing roads, but then what does it do at all? I probably shouldn't worry so much about paying taxes, because if I stop paying them, they'll just put me in jail. I wonder if it will always be like this, or at one point we will finally be able to change the state and laws?
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread