loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 4
25-01-2021 15:05
(permalink)
I didn't know where to put it, so it's coming here. I suppose this is not a new thing, but I found it very interesting. Maybe someday I'll want to try it, just to say that I did it.

मूल्यांकन: 3
25-01-2021 16:01
(permalink)
I don't think it's possible...

मूल्यांकन: 2
25-01-2021 16:13
(permalink)
It's very possible. Now there are thousands of applications and thousands of ways to make black and white to color photos [imagecolorizer.com] from old photographic film. You can do this in a professional photo salon, which will not cost you very cheap. You can also do it using a regular app on your phone, which will cost you free. I restored all the family photos in this way. You should have seen how surprised my mother was. In general, we are very lucky that we live in a time when we can capture the most important moments in our lives, it is magic. I'm not talking about the stupid things that happen on Instagram.

मूल्यांकन: 2
29-12-2021 10:16
(permalink)
Old photo restoration is a fascinating topic, actually. Since I was five years old, I have had an extraordinary passion for photography. Back then, my dad bought me my first camera. I started to take photos of basically everything that was around me. Why?! I don't know, and I just wanted to do so! I found some of those photos, and I would really like to restore them. After that, I would like to go further, as I have an exciting plan for them. However, I will have to remove the background for those photos. I already got my vistacreate background remover [crello.com] subscription waiting. I hope the final result will be as great as I imagine it.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread