loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 4
03-12-2020 16:50
(permalink)
I love when they are made in any form.
I played outside, fried in a pan both inside and out, and spider oil when my wife's mother makes onions. Her family used to have a hot dog cart in new York, so in those days they're boiled sabres, with steamed buns, sauerkraut, onions, and my chili (no beans for hot dogs).
I really like the occasional Chicago-style dog, but I haven't had many other options out of state.

मूल्यांकन: 0
03-12-2020 22:31
(permalink)
It sounds nice!
I love cooking them with a tortilla warmer. I find it easier to cook tortillas and keeping them warm for a long period of time. My family loves tortilla, and we replace the bread with it, so having a good tortilla warmer was and still is essential for us. The main struggle was which warmer I should choose for it to be working good, and not too expensive, and here are many variations of warmers, in different designs and with different price range, with their description, so if you are interested in buying one of those take a look here https://www.thewindupspace.com/best-tortilla-warmer-reviews/ [thewindupspace.com] and I am sure that you will find exactly what you need

[thewindupspace.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread