loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
22-10-2020 11:59
(permalink)
Hey I was wondering if there’s any hacks to modify a Nokia n95, I just got a SIM card for it and I’m going to try use it in the times throughout my day where I don’t need to rely on my iPhone because I, like many people these days, are addicted to smartphones
At the end of the day, I fully understand that it’s not the phone, it’s the user, but at the same time - I miss old school phone so much, I’m 27 and I grew up in the era of all these amazing innovative mobile phone then I was around 16 when the iPhone came out and it destroyed my future career to create a mobile phone business/boutique (I know very dramatic lmao)
But now, it’s almost been a decade with using iPhone and tbh, I love the fact I don’t need to carry a wallet anymore nor any cards or keys, but at the same time I just want a break from relying on a phone so much of my daily life!
I don’t really need a hack I guess, thought I’d just share my thoughts and what not on here as well,
I thought about buying the Nokia 2720 feature phone, I checked it out at the shops and tbh these new feature phones don’t even compare to old school, it’s kind of a piss take IMO!Tweakbox [tweakbox.mobi] Appvalley [getappvalley.com] https://vlc.onl [vlc.onl]
So I’m going to try out using old school phone and we’ll see how it goes!

मूल्यांकन: 0
25-11-2020 09:26
(permalink)
This is the perfect site for fix and modifies all classes of phones. Here professionals are bringing the best customer service. The bestessays.com [eduvikings.com] will find a solution for every trouble your phone has and will revive it in a better one.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread