loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 4
01-08-2020 13:10
(permalink)
Hello everyone I was accepted to medical school this year, but I've been going through a pretty severe bout of depression and anxiety lately. I was hoping it would pass, but I'm worried about starting in the fall. Have any of you had any experience of postponing for such reasons? If so, have you fully disclosed your mental health issues?

मूल्यांकन: 0
01-08-2020 14:45
(permalink)
Foreign language anxiety is the feeling of tension, fear, and apprehension. I have experienced that type of anxiety many years ago. It was caused by too many negative experiences in a foreign language context. Such situations lower my self-confidence when speaking a foreign language and hinder my progress. My therapist advice to try pills Etizolam from

मूल्यांकन: 0
21-11-2020 10:15
(permalink)
Radio was the primary innovation that was utilized to convey over the miles and over the ocean. But now we can utilize custom essay writing service reviews [customessaysreviews.com] to improve our writing skills. This was the principal thing that was the best innovation by a human ever. This turned into the base of present innovations.

मूल्यांकन: 4
01-12-2020 22:57
(permalink)
I personally experienced depression two years ago, but this was only the beginning, as later social anxiety was added, which was so strong that I did not leave the house for two months(this is especially true in quarantine). The pandemic only worsened my depression and I think that if it wasn't for red vein kratom [kratomgallery.com], which I started taking relatively recently, I would not have left the house at all and would even have refused couriers, as I was experiencing discomfort. I feel better now. I feel more relaxed
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread