loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
09-07-2020 22:01
(permalink)
In terms of May-December romances, there's been a longtime double standard when it comes to which half of the couple is "December": Women who date younger men encounter fascinated curiosity, judgment, and even a loaded nickname that rose to prominence in the early 2000's, while men in relationships with younger women are simply known as...men in relationships. If you've ever felt a spark with a guy eight or more years your junior but hesitated to give things a try, you might have told yourself it'll never work. The fact that most movies involving an older woman/younger man love story don't end well has helped cement that concept as a cultural truth—except, it's not true. Or at least it doesn't have to be.
Yes, the dynamic brings a unique set of challenges—but it can also be pretty great, whether the goal a fling or a long-term relationship. Here's some expert-sourced advice for a woman dating a younger man.
A strong connection is real, no matter the age difference.Consider French president Emmanuel Macron and Brigitte, his wife of 12 years, who is 25 years older than her husband. Or 49-year-old Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally, age 60, who chronicle their marriage in their aptly-titled book, The Greatest Love Story Ever Told. Then there's Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra...you get the picture. And according to a 2017 study from dating website EliteSingles, 450,000 of their male users between age 20 and 29 preferred dating an older woman (with 11 years being the most desirable gap).
This content is imported from {embed-name}. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.Paulette Sherman, psychologist, relationship expert, and author of Dating from the Inside Out, says that like any relationship, success depends on what the people involved are bringing to the table. "You can have a 'young' 50 year old or a very mature 25 year old, depending upon their life experience. So it’s good to look carefully at the individuals rather than just fostering limiting beliefs regarding age."

मूल्यांकन: 4
10-07-2020 22:34
(permalink)
At the age 30 to 40, it is not enough to just use a face cream. I took care of myself all my life and now I am not losing ground. I am worthy of the fact that next to me is a young handsome husband. We met on https://datingappsadvice.com/waplog-free-chatting-dating-app-to-meet-singles-dating-app-review.app [datingappsadvice.com].I get a bit jealous when younger girls stare at my handsome man. But I trust him, I am not at the age of intrigues and phone checking
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread