loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
24-03-2020 09:48
(permalink)
Launched on March 5, 2020, Huawei Mate Xs comes with the company's in-house Kirin 990 chip, quad rear camera setup, and Android with EMUI 10. It is a slightly updated version of that device with a few changes offering improvements in key areas. These upgrades are likely an attempt to keep the foldable phone relevant in light of recently launched competition in the form of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Motorola Razr and the now.
Are you planning to purchase this beautiful device and looking for the effective way to transfer videos from Huawei Mate XS to computer? Here you are offered the solutions to export videos from your Huawei Mate XS to the computer without hassle.
https://www.panfone.com/android/transfer-video-from-huawei-mate-xs-to-computer.html [panfone.com]

मूल्यांकन: 0
24-03-2020 11:25
(permalink)
There are many ways to transfer videos from Huawei Mate to computer. First,it has official tools. In addition, the more common
methods to transfer files to computer are USB, Bluetooth, Google Account, etc.
I have used all these methods, but I came across a tool [mobikin.com] called Android Assistant, which can quickly help me connect my phone to computer and transfer files, the process is very fast and simple.You could have a try.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread