loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 212
04-03-2020 07:41
(permalink)
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) uses a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1.5GB of memory.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2600 mAh removable battery.
As far as cameras are concerned, the Samsung J2 Galaxy (2016) on the back is equipped with an 8-megapixel camera. It has a 5-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) is based on Android 6.0, with built-in 8GB storage space, which can be expanded by microSD card (up to 128GB). The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) is a single SIM smartphone that accepts a micro SIM card.
Connectivity options for Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) include wireless network, GPS, FM radio, 3G and 4G (supporting the frequency band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). The sensors on the phone include accelerometers, ambient light sensors, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
Method to recover samsung j2 data [recover-android-iphone.com]:
The biggest advantage of this Samsung J-series data recovery software is that it can recover data from the internal and external memory of Samsung J-series phones. The software comes with an advanced scanning algorithm that can scan an Android device and recover every bit of data from it. It will deeply scan your storage device, detect all deleted / lost files and recover them. After recovery, you can preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Moore info:
Recover samsung j2 photos [samsung-android-transfer.com]

मूल्यांकन: 0
18-03-2021 18:28
(permalink)
Thanks for the great help here and you are the life savior. I just lost the date of my phone and glad to have that update here to recover it. I hope all the professional essay writers [bestessay.com] key factors you discussed with us are pretty helpful to recover date easily.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread