loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
25-06-2019 02:42
(permalink)
Q: Help, Please! I accidentally deleted all 100 notes on my iPhone XS including all my reading records, work ideas. They are so important to me! How can I get my deleted notes back. THANKS.
No matter what reason makes your iPhone notes deleted or disappeared, it would drive you crazy. Fortunately, if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of deleting or losing important notes from your iPhone, help is available. In this post, we will introduce you 4 ways to recover deleted Notes from iPhone 8/7/6s/X/XS/XR. Read on to get them back in minutes!
https://www.panfone.com/data-recovery/recover-deleted-notes-from-iphone.html [panfone.com]

25-06-2019 07:27
(permalink)
To recover deleted notes from iPhone, you can first check whether it's still in the Deleted Folder of the Notes app, where your deleted notes will be kept for 30 days or so. If not, you can restore them from iTunes or iCloud backup if you have onced backed up your data. 
If the aforementioned methods are not working, you can try to use a professional iOS data recovery tool such as Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery [joyoshare.com] to recover deleted notes from iPhone directly. It only takes three simple steps to get your deleted notes back: first, connect your iPhone to the computer and launch Joyoshare; second, choose data type such as Note to scan; finally, preview and select the file to recover. For more info, please check here: Joyoshare Software [joyoshare.com]

16-07-2021 09:14
(permalink)
Normally,  if you accidently delete the notes on your iPhone, you can go to the Recently Deleted folder. If no use, try iCloud or iTunes. Besides, try a good iphone data recovery software [tuneskit.com] is able to recover any deleted or lost notes on iPhone.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread