loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
14-02-2019 08:36
(permalink)
Went a week already, as I suffer from insomnia. More precisely, not so - the biorhythm shifted and I fell asleep in the morning (4-5 am), while on weekends, if there was no noise, I sleep normally for 8 hours from the moment I fell asleep. A trip to a different time zone was a long time ago, so that's not the point. Help

मूल्यांकन: 4
14-02-2019 10:05
(permalink)
Time zones are nothing to do with, the Internet and social networks are everywhere, and they must first be limited. But even if we discard this factor, as well as the medical term "insomnia", then something remains. I am not a physician, but a sympathetic patient. Somehow, like this, to chop up on the vine, that is, to go to bed before midnight, I cannot do it at all. This is violence against oneself, even if realizable, then with considerable effort and not for long. In recent times, i can buy Valium online [buydiazepamonlinetab.com] and its helps me to sleep soundly. In the summer, fresh air easily relieves the symptoms, but in the winter it is quite bad.

मूल्यांकन: 0
14-02-2019 10:31
(permalink)
Anything from traditional medicine does not work quickly. Herbs only begin to act in a week, or more. I would have drunk melaxen in such a situation, one or two days and the biorhythm will be restored.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread