loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
17-07-2018 02:24
(permalink)
Nowadays, it seems that people spend their precious time with their smartphones. They use messaging apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Line, Viber and other to keep in touch with many friends. As we all know, Viber is a chat app and free calling software used for iOS and Android devices, it allows free calling and message sharing without involving cell provider phone connection.
Viber generally escapes monitoring and hence, most cell phone spying apps don’t give required results for this messaging app. If you are concerned about what your kid is doing when they spend hours staring at their phone, then tracking their cell phone is a great way to put your mind at ease while keeping a close eye on them.
In this guide, we will tell you how to spy on Viber messages.
Why You Need Spy On Viber MessagesGenerally speaking, there are two reasons to monitor Viber calls, messages and other activities. Parents around the world have a need to know their children's activities but they have no idea because they cannot monitor their mobile usage and laptop usage with traditional methods. That’s where these monitoring apps and services come in handy. Of course employers also wanna protect their businesses and companies from being a victim of data breach, or information leak.
Parental MonitoringIn fact, some predators use Viber as a platform to look for victims. Children may trust strangers easily, and share too much private information with them, such as credit card numbers and passwords, home and school address, telephone numbers and more information.
Employee MonitoringSome employees may talk with friends and families on Viber, WhatsApp and other social media apps by using the company-provided mobile phones during working time. On one hand, too much time spent on Viber may decrease employee productivity. On the other hand, some dishonest employees may leak or sell the confidential business information to competitors via Viber.
Catch Cheating SpouseAre you suffering from the relationships quarrels? Are your partner is not loyal? Or your spouse is not giving enough time to you and lie every time. Is this your condition? Well, no worries, Viber spying app can help you figure out the reality.
Three Methods to Spy on Viber MessagesMethod One - Spy on Viber Messages via mSpymSpy [track.mspy.click] is an ultimate cell phone spy app available for iOS and Android devices. It assists you in monitoring all WhatsApp messages, media files, calls, Facebook, Snapchat and other messengers. Like other chat hubs, Viber is a perfect place for bullies and predators to lure kids into the trap. Hence, through using mSpy, you can spy your child’s Viber activity to protect them from dangerous or unwanted interactions.
With mSpy, you can:
Monitor Viber texts. Read all sent and received messages on Viber. Even if a message is deleted, you will still have access to it on your personalized Control Panel.View Viber calls details. You can easily track the date, time and duration of every call sent or received on Viber. Also, there is a blocking feature for restricting unwanted phone numbers.View group messaging session logs. Get access to group conversations and prevent troublesome behavior before it starts.Access tracked data. Track the target device data remotely at any convenient time. Just log in to your Control Panel to have access to everything you want to check.Here are basic steps to track Viber messages on the monitored device:
Step 1. Purchase mSpy. Browse through all mSpy packages and select the one that meet your needs. Once you fill out the order form and the payment is accepted, you’ll receive the mSpy installation guidelines.
Step 2. Install and Set Up. Install mSpy on the monitored cell phones.
Note. You’ll need to jailbreak or root the target device to make the maximum use of mSpy.
Step 3. Start Tracking. To view all the monitored device data, including Viber, GPS location, browser history and other activities on monitored phone, log in to mSpy Control Panel.
https://www.syncios.com/images/spy/spy-viber-messages.jpg

Method Two - Spy on Viber Messages via FoneMonitorFoneMonitor [fonemonitor.com] is mostly used as a phone spying formula. This application can be used for many purposes as it comes with lots of features compared to any other mobile phone spy apps. You can use this app for hacking, tracking text messages, location of any person, call details, to see attached files of any person's mobile phone. It works on cell phones and tablets and you can spy viber messages of any person using spy tools available on the internet.
Using FoneMonitor, you are able to:
Spy any social app like viber, Facebook, Whatsapp, snap chat, etc.Check browser history.View all the apps installed on target user's cell phone.Spy the daily calendar events or activities.Step by step guide on how to spy Viber messages:
Step 1. Create an Account on FoneMonitor. Create an account first by visiting FoneMonitor official website. This account is used to see the conversation going on monitored devices. You can also download the FoneMonitor app on your own phone and create an account.
Step 2. Fill in Information. You need to fill in the name and age of the target user you want to spy and then press on Android option.
Step 3. Complete the Setup on Target Device. Then take the target Android phone and go in its "settings", select "Security" option and choose "unknown sources". Press "Ok" in the pop-up window. With the help of your login details, launch the app and click on "Grant" and "Allow" option to allow your request.
Step 4. Spy Viber Messages Remotely. On the dashboard you need to click on "Social apps" option on the dashboard of the FoneMonitor to check or spy all the conversation done on the social media apps like viber, whatsapp etc. You can spy viber messages and can also check the name of the sender.
https://www.syncios.com/images/spy/spy-on-viber.jpg

Method Three - Spy on Viber Messages via XnspyXnspy [xnspy.com] is an all-in-one parental and employee monitoring software that will keep you updated on their activities in real-time, all the time. It allows you to remotely check all call logs and contacts list in a sophisticated reader-friendly manner, track what your loved ones and staff are up to by reading their SMS, iMessages and IM chats like WhatsApp, Viber, Line and Skype. You can also monitor the shared multimedia from five other social media apps.
Using Xnspy, you can:
Monitor the Viber conversations from a remote location without accessing their phone.Access the photos sent or received via Viber or audio and videos messages.View all their bookmarked websites and see how often they visit those sites.Check all photos and videos they have saved on their phones and tablets. Also, monitor all appointments scheduled on the target devices.Following are three steps to monitor Viber messages:
Step 1. Log into Xnspy's web account by entering your login credentials.
Step 2. Choose ‘Messenger’ from the menu and a drop-down list will appear. Choose ‘Viber’ and now you will land on the Viber Messages Log.
Step 3. Select the contact that you want to read Viber conversation for to open up the chat between them and the target device. You can also see the time and date stamps with each message.In case you want to access the photos sent or received via Viber or audio and videos messages then they will be saved in the phone’s gallery. By choosing the ‘Gallery’ menu from the dashboard, you can find them and see what kind of multimedia is being exchanged between the Viber Contacts and the device owner.
https://www.syncios.com/images/spy/monitor-viber-messages.jpg

Conclusion: These three methods for hacking Viber messages work perfectly on iOS and Android devices. Just choose desired one you prefer.
Read more: How to Spy Viber Messages Remotely [syncios.com]

21-06-2020 11:23
(permalink)
This astonishing stream diagram alongside this article is composed with appropriate devotion towards feeling open by this city board and students can check writemyessays [researchwritingking.com] to complete my task. I am astonished first to see this article troubled a sharp fairness being given to open. So I truly like the article posted by Megan Fencil.

22-02-2022 08:29
(permalink)
I haven't found a way to register with Xnspy's anywhere, but since it's being discussed here, I'll ask a question. Let me say right away, I'm not trying to reopen the conversation, I'm just having trouble installing the program. I've been using https://www.familyorbit.com/blog/check-phone-number-owner-name-find-who-called-me/ [familyorbit.com] for a long time to check incoming calls down to the location of the person calling. I know it can be linked to the app you are talking about above. The method of hacking Viber messages does not really work for me since conversations are not recorded. Is there a feature for this messenger like recording and exporting conversations to monitor the caller?
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread