loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
12-07-2018 02:49
(permalink)
Besides of music, many people including me like listening to Podcasts and Audiobooks, which are of big fun of my daily life. One of friends bought an new iPhone X, you know, the latest Apple's flagship, and he comes to me to ask if there is a good method to help transfer his Podcasts, Audiobooks as well as Voice memos to computer as he doesn't like using iTunes. Personally, I recommend you to backup these media files to your computer so you won't take the risk of losing them. In this article we will introduce you a free iTunes alternative to transfer all Podcasts, Audiobooks, Voice memos from iPhone X to computer. If you doesn't like iTunes either, you can simply try this great tool.
The iTunes killer, called Syncios Manager, [syncios.com] designed by Anvsoft to help iOS&Android users to manager their devices better. With this handy tool, you are allowed to backup contacts, call logs, messages, photos, music, Podcasts, voice memos, Audiobook, videos, and more to computer, and restore them back to device when needed, all these features are available for free. Moreover, these are more build-in tool on it, like ringtone maker, YouTube video downloader, video/audio converter, etc, really a comprehensive smartphone management tool. Please do not hesitate to download and install it on your computer to have a try. I bet it will preform even better beyond your expectation.
How to Transfer Podcasts Voice memos Audiobooks from iPhone X to Computer. [syncios.com]Step 1. Download and install Syncios Manager on your computer, and launch it, then connect your iPhone X to the computer with USB cable.
Step 2. After Syncios detect your iPhone successfully [syncios.com], click Media tab on the left panel and you will see the media category on the right, including Music, Ringtones, Podcasts, Audiobooks and Voice Memos.
Step 3. Simply click on Podcasts, Voice memos or Audiobooks tap and all files will be listed in the main window, and choose the ones you need to transfer to computer, click Export button and set the path, your Podcasts/Voice memos/Audiobooks will be transferred from iPhone X to Computer.
https://www.syncios.com/images/mobile-manager/copy-iphone-x-podcast-to-pc.png

That's it. You can see from above that Syncios Manager is very easy to use, and the backup process is simple as well. And if you encountered some problems while transferring Podcasts, Audiobooks and Voice Memos from iPhone X to your compputer, please simply leave a comment below. We will try our best to find solutions for you.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread