loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 2
08-01-2018 10:32
(permalink)
"Is it possible to recover deleted photos from Samsung S7 after factory reset my phone? I don't get any backup file!! Please help!!!!!!"

Lost all your photos after factory restore? Lost your call logs due to OS update? The photos missing after Rooting or ROM flashing? No matter what's the reason that you lost your photos, to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]/S7 Edge, what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery (Wins/MAC) is the all-around data recovery tool for Samsung user to get back lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.
Related: Transfer Photos from Samsung S7 to PC [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

मूल्यांकन: 212
09-01-2018 04:33
(permalink)
I found the good helper, Samsung Galaxy Recovery. When it comes to Samsung Galaxy Recovery, it is a powerful toolkit for Android users to recover deleted data including text messages, photos, contacts, call history, videos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, and more from Android phones which supports over 6000 Android devices and various Android OS versions and tablets.

Recover Deleted Photos Videos on Galaxy S7 [samsung-android-transfer.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread