loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 212
08-01-2018 07:46
(permalink)
(1 user)
The Huawei Mate 10 comes with 4,000 mAh battery which is one of the largest capacity battery in the flagship smartphones of 2017. The Huawei Mate 10 has a dual-SIM card option with 4G in the Indian variant. The device also retains the 3.5mm audio jack unlike the iPhone 7 and comes with USB Type-C port for data exchange and battery charging.
Method to Transfer contacts from samsung to huawei mate 10 [samsung-android-transfer.com]:
My friend recommended a software called Mobile Transfer to me and he said it can help me easily. Mobile Transfer is a professional software for transferring almost all data such as call logs, music, photos, videos between iOS, Android, Symbian and Winphone system. Well, the following article will guide you how to use this software.
More info;
Transfer Data from HTC/LG to Huawei Mate 10 [samsung-android-transfer.com]

मूल्यांकन: 2
09-01-2018 02:44
(permalink)
Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer huawei contacts to huawei mate 10 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]/plus with this tool.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread