loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 2
11-12-2017 09:40
(permalink)
"How can I do to sync all my photos from the old iPhone 6S to iPhone X without spending too much of my time?"

When getting a fully new iPhone X, are you can not wait to share it with you friend, and keep it with you day and night?

If so, you must be looking for a simple way to sync all your personal data including contacts, photos, videos, text messages, calendar and more from the old iPhone to iPhone X, especially the photos, right? Well, take it easy, to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone X [recover-iphone-ios-8.com], what you need is just the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the outstanding data transfer program which can transfer photos, contacts, music, videos, calendars, call logs, messages, apps and app data for you. It supports iPhone, Android Phone, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone perfectly. With it, you can copy data from one phone to another without any difficulty. Besides, you can backup and restore your iPhone data by using this tool.

Related: Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone X [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

मूल्यांकन: 212
12-12-2017 02:44
(permalink)
Mobile Transfer- iPhone to iPhone X Transfer not only can transfer any data between iPhone and iPhone X, but also transfer data between android and iPhone,including contacts,messages,videos,pictures and more. Or, your can also transfer data contacts from iphone to new iPhone 8 with mobile transfer software.

[samsung-android-transfer.com]
Transfer Data Contacts from iPhone to iPhone X [samsung-android-transfer.com]

मूल्यांकन: 0
09-01-2018 09:06
(permalink)
You can use a mobile transfer [android-recovery-transfer.com] tool to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone x.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread