loading... लोडिंग...

मूल्यांकन: 0
08-06-2014 09:00
(permalink)
Couple of varieties of video game titles are generally as engrossing being a well-made puzzler, as well as the truth that the particular iPhone and iPod touch can certainly put one particular facing all of us where ever i am generally is a genuine lifesaver. Whether you want color-matching puzzlers, ones which has a role-playing or even wordplay pose, or even something that mimics your really feel of tackling the physical bigger picture, your Software Store is completely full of stellar selections that can fit nearly virtually any interest or even prevent of available moment. Here are our picks for the best iPhone puzzle app [itunes.apple.com] today, which we'll update as new and more perplexing puzzlers pique our interest. More information visit  : iPhone arcade app [play.google.com].

मूल्यांकन: 0
12-07-2014 10:02
(permalink)
Hey I like this puzzle app.. it was really challenging. I suggest you iphone board game app. It was really tough and challenging.. Collecting pebbles to earn points. Nine steps made us struggle to score or set benchmark. pebbles increse by 8 every 3 steps. Quite difficult to play and score. but definetely interesting.. I played it on my iphone.. and my bro played on ipad. I think its available for all devices.. try it if you have time..https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/emoraba/id807204024?mt=8 [itunes.apple.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread